Beck Law Offices Has Obtained Millions of Dollars for Our Clients in Fighting for Justice in Sexual Harassment and Workplace Discrimination Cases
In our almost 40 years of experience in handling sexual harassment and employee discrimination cases, we have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. The laws prohibiting sexual harassment and workplace discrimination make clear that such conduct should never be tolerated. Sexual harassment includes unwelcome and aggressive sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that affects an individual’s employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual’s work performance, or creates a hostile or offensive work environment. Further, unlawful discrimination may occur when any of the above mentioned protected classifications is the reason for adverse action in the work-place. Such personally humiliating conduct is wrong and it is illegal!
We have decades of experience in handling claims brought in both federal and state court. Our experience includes aggressively representing clients with sexual harassment claims, as well as other claims arising from:
* Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991,
* The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the ADAAA
* The Fair Labor Standards Act,
* The Age Discrimination in Employment Act,
* The Family Medical Leave Act of 1993.
* Wrongful termination,
* Violations of Due Process – Section 1983,
* Whistleblower claims,
* Breach of contract,
* Fraud and negligent misrepresentation, and
* Intentional infliction of emotional distress.