YOUR IDAHO AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYERS
When an auto accident happens, the results to you and your loved ones can be traumatic! Prolonged back pain, neck pain, hip pain, knee pain, and head and brain injury are often involved. Sadly, a wrongful death or serious permanent impairment or disability can also be the result. These types of injuries are often caused by the fault or negligence of others, whether by automobile, truck, boat, bike, or motorcycle accidents. At Beck Law Offices, we understand that you may likely need help paying for medical expenses, vehicle repairs or replacement, past and future lost wages and income, and other various out of pocket costs. This is why our initial consultation for these cases is always free, and during that phone or office consultation, we will provide you with a thorough and professional evaluation of your case. This will include providing you with a road map of what legal steps need to be taken immediately to insure that your case receives the best possible result.
It is important to recognize that the insurance industry’s own studies show that accident victims with lawyers receive on average of 3x more compensation than victims who are not represented by a lawyer!
We have represented thousands of clients during our almost 40 years of aggressively representing clients throughout all of Idaho. We have obtained many large settlements and substantial jury verdicts and court decisions for our clients. In fact, in 2011, we proudly obtained the largest jury verdict in a wrongful termination case in Idaho- $3.8 Million Dollars! This verdict was also one of the largest jury verdicts ever obtained in North Idaho! We were even more proud when the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the jury verdict after a lengthy and hard fought appeal.
Contact us today to put our experience to work for you!
- Admitted to practice before Idaho state district and appellate courts
- Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Idaho Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Graduate
- Member American Association for Justice
- Member Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Regional Director, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Seminar Chair, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association