YOUR IDAHO EMPLOYMENT LAW LAWYERS
At Beck Law Offices, our attorneys represent employees in unlawful discrimination and wrongful termination cases. Our office has earned a top reputation for representing people in North Idaho with employment law matters and, as a result, we typically receive the lion’s share of employment law inquiries. Taking on these types of cases can be highly complex and challenging, and we must carefully choose which cases we can accept. If we agree to take on your case, we will provide you with a road map of what legal steps need to be taken immediately to insure that your case receives the best possible result. If we are unable to take on your case due to our workload, we will identify other lawyers, services or agencies that may be able to assist you. Give us a call – we always want to see if we can be of help!
We have represented thousands of clients during our almost 40 years of aggressively representing employees throughout all of Idaho. We have obtained many large settlements and substantial jury verdicts and court decisions for our clients. In fact, in 2011, we proudly obtained the largest jury verdict in a wrongful termination case in Idaho- $3.8 Million Dollars! This verdict was also one of the largest jury verdicts ever obtained in North Idaho! We were even more proud when the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the jury verdict after a lengthy and hard fought appeal.
We have decades of experience in both state and federal court, and we have also handled appellate matters before the Idaho Supreme Court, the Idaho Court of Appeals, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. We also have mediated numerous cases for clients, and have served as mediators and arbitrators in these and other matters. Our experience includes aggressively representing clients in sexual harassment, discrimination, and other employment claims arising from:
* Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1991,
* The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the ADAAA
* The Fair Labor Standards Act,
* The Age Discrimination in Employment Act,
* The Family Medical Leave Act of 1993.
* Wrongful termination,
* Violations of Due Process – Section 1983,
* Whistleblower claims,
* Breach of contract,
* Fraud and negligent misrepresentation, and
* Intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Contact us today to put our experience to work for you!
- Admitted to practice before Idaho state district and appellate courts
- Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Idaho Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Graduate
- Member American Association for Justice
- Member Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Regional Director, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Seminar Chair, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association