BRAIN & SPINE INJURIES
YOUR IDAHO BRAIN & SPINE INJURY LAWYERS
Traumatic brain injuries, spinal injuries, and head injuries, are often permanent. They are almost always life-changing events, and they seriously impact the lives of victims and their families. These types of injuries are often caused by the fault or negligence of others, whether by automobile, truck, or motorcycle accidents, workplace accidents, slip and falls, improperly diagnosed medical conditions, etc. At Beck Law Offices, we understand that you may likely need help paying for medical expenses, vehicle repairs or replacement, past and future lost wages and income, and other various out of pocket costs. This is why our initial consultation for these cases is always free, and during that phone or office consultation, we will provide you with a thorough and professional evaluation of your case. This will include providing you with a road map of what legal steps need to be taken immediately to insure that your case receives the best possible result.
It is important to recognize that the insurance industry’s own studies show that accident victims with lawyers receive on average of 3x more compensation than victims who are not represented by a lawyer!
We have represented thousands of clients during our almost 40 years of aggressively representing clients throughout all of Idaho. We have obtained many large settlements and substantial jury verdicts and court decisions for our clients. In fact, in 2011, we proudly obtained the largest jury verdict in a wrongful termination case in Idaho- $3.8 Million Dollars! This verdict was also one of the largest jury verdicts ever obtained in North Idaho! We were even more proud when the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the jury verdict after a lengthy and hard fought appeal.
Contact us today to put our experience to work for you!
- Admitted to practice before Idaho state district and appellate courts
- Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Idaho Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Graduate
- Member American Association for Justice
- Member Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Regional Director, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Seminar Chair, Idaho Trial Lawyers Association