Idaho Construction Law Lawyers
The lawyers at Beck Law Offices have represented owners, contractors, subcontractors, materialmen and suppliers, in a wide range of legal issues arising from construction projects throughout Idaho.
Beck Law Offices recognizes that construction law litigation can greatly increase costs to al parties involved in a dispute, so we work diligently with clients to control the potential for litigation by drafting clear, enforceable contracts, and we try to negotiate through difficulties as they arise. Our attorneys have experience negotiating and resolving disagreements involving construction defects, construction delay, and contract interpretation and enforcement.
We over 25 years of experience in representing clients in negotiations, mediations, arbitrations and, when absolutely necessary, in courts of law. When disputes do arise, we are able to vigorously advocate for our clients’ best interests. We also defend professional negligence claims arising from construction projects.
We also advise and represent owners, contractors and subs in the areas of workers’ compensation, employment law, labor law, corporate law, business law and insurance claims.
- Admitted to practice before Idaho state district and appellate courts
- Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the District of Idaho.
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of Idaho Bar Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Graduate